By accessing this Site, certain information about you, such as Internet protocol (IP) addresses, navigation through the Site, the software used and the time spent, along with any other information available to the webmaster of the Site, will be stored on the SISM servers. These will not specifically identify you. The information will be used internally only for website maintenance purposes and traffic and statistical analysis. If you voluntarily provide unique identifying information, such as name, address and other information on forms stored on this Site, such information will be used only to the extent expressly agreed to by you for the originally intended purposes of use and will not be made available for any other purpose unless otherwise specified. SISM, however, assumes no responsibility for the security of this information.
By submitting your personal information to SISM through the website, you shall be deemed to have read and understood the purpose, limit of use of your personal information and procedures that SISM has taken to safeguard the personal data. By confirming the submitted personal information, you are deemed to allow the use of the personal information, as SISM may see fit, in accordance with our Personal Data Protection Policy.
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on SISM's website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be
terminated by SISM at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
Any unauthorised use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and civil and criminal statutes. You shall not use this Site or any information thereon in violation of any rights provided by law, policy, rule or regulation of any country or region, or for any illegal activity or any activity prohibited by law, policy, rule or regulation of any country or region. SISM is not responsible for such illegal use of the copyrighted materials.
Materials provided on this Site are provided “as is,” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including and without limitation, warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. SISM specifically does not make any warranties or representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any such materials. SISM periodically adds, changes, improves or updates the materials on this Site without notice. Under no circumstances shall SISM be liable for any loss, damage, liability or expense incurred or suffered that is claimed to have resulted from the use of this Site, including and without limitation, any fault, error, omission, interruption or delay with respect thereto.
The use of this Site is at your sole risk. Under no circumstances, including but not limited to negligence, shall SISM or its affiliates be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages resulting therefrom.
Neither SISM nor its affiliates, nor any of their respective agents, employees, information providers or content providers, shall be liable to you or anyone else for any inaccuracy, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, alteration of or use of any content herein, or for its timeliness or completeness, nor shall they be liable for any failure of performance, computer virus or communication line failure, regardless of cause, or for any damages resulting therefrom.
All content and software (if any) that is made available to view and/or download in connection with the Site (“Software”) is owned by and is the copyrighted work of SISM and/or its agencies and is licensed, not sold. SISM grants you, the user, a non-exclusive, revocable, personal, non-transferable license to use the Software solely in connection with the Site in accordance with any applicable Terms of the Site.
You may need an account to use some of the services available. You must ensure that your account information remains up to date, complete, accurate and truthful. You are responsible for all activity that happens on or through your account. To protect your account, keep your password confidential.
SYSTEM AND NETWORK SECURITY
1. Violations of system or network security are strictly prohibited, and may result in criminal and civil liability. Examples of system or network security violations include, without limitation, the following:
(a) Unauthorised access to or use of data, systems or networks, including any attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without expressed authorisation of the owner of the system or network;
(b) Unauthorised monitoring of data or traffic on any network or system without expressed authorisation of the owner of the system or network;
(c) Interference with service to any user, host or network including, without limitation, mailbombing, flooding, deliberate attempts to overload a system and broadcast attacks;
(d) Circumventing any user authentication or security of any host, network, or account (referred to as “cracking” or “hacking”); and
(e) Interference with service to any user, host, or network (referred to as “denial of service attacks”).
2. You further agree not to send or deliver viruses, Trojan horses or other harmful, disruptive, or destructive files. You may not introduce SISM internet system or distribute via this Site, any system contamination including, without limitation, use of viruses, worms and Trojan horses causing unauthorized, damaging or harmful access and/or retrieval of information and data on your computer and other forms of activity that may be considered unlawful.
3. You must not use our website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website. You must not use our website in any way unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity. You must not use our website for any purposes related to marketing without our written consent. You must not use our website to copy, publish or send mass mailings or spam. You must not use our website to copy, publish or send material that is illegal or unlawful, or material which could give rise to legal action under the Malaysian and other applicable law. All material you copy, publish or send via our website must not be defamatory, obscene, indecent, hateful, discriminatory or inflammatory; such material must not infringe any person’s intellectual property rights or rights of confidence, impinge upon any person’s privacy, or constitute incitement to commit a crime; further, material must not be misleading, deceptive, sexually explicit, threatening, abusive, harassing or menacing. You shall agree to not directly or indirectly attempt or actually disrupt, impair or interfere with, alter or modify SISM’s website content; We reserve the right to edit or remove any material posted on our website.
Photographs, videos and such may be taken at our events/courses for use in the future on the Site. If there is an image or video of you or your child used anywhere on our website that you wish us to consider removing, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.